Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Joining the ranks

So, I suppose now is as good a time as any to join the ranks of the blogging masses.  (That sounds violent for some reason...)  I've been meaning for some time to post the the scraps of thought that have made it out of my brain, but so far I guess I just haven't had the guts to do it.  Why do it?  I don't know.  I suppose I want somewhere to empty my mind.  Am I a writer?  I guess I'm a writer.  If by "writer" you mean "someone who puts words on pages" then yes, I qualify.  But that's about all I can say.  So here they come; the scraps of my mind.  I don't plan on changing the world, or even commenting on it really.  What follows will be things I've thought and written down; poems or stories - a dream here or there.  I don't really know where it will go from there.  We'll just have to see.

1 comment:

Followers